What is the impact?
Last year, we supported over 300 students through the Food Insecurity Fund. Here are some testimonials from students who benefitted from the program:
- Thank you so much for your assistance in allowing for food security. Proper nutrition can be difficult to come by on any budget, but for a busy student with low income and low appetite, having easy access to a balanced meal allows for my health and success in school and beyond.
- Food is something often overlooked or taken for granted yet so impactful, and it’s admirable to think of that and donate money in order for everyone to feel full.
- Thank you so much to all the donors who have made this possible! I am incredibly thankful as this will not only help me and many other students who are food insecure.
- I would like to thank the institution for having meal plans in the first place and I appreciate thoughtful people trying to make those meals more accessible.
- This feels like a life-saving service. Attending school is expensive, and the demands of schooling do not allow students to be able to sustainable jobs. Thank you to the donors for helping students like me!